Island Mobile Paws Veterinary Services is a new mobile veterinary practice providing in-home care for your companion animals. We serve the Cowichan Valley, Saltspring Island and Nanaimo.
We utilize acupuncture, laser and therapeutic ultrasound combined with directed therapy exercises to address many issues.
We are focused on these cases and treatments and therefore do not provide other routine or emergency veterinary services. However, we will work closely with your regular veterinarian to coordinate each patient’s care.
We offer treatments for:
- Arthritis and old-age “slowing down”
- Neurological issues
(e.g., ruptured disc in back)
- Chronic medical conditions
(kidney disease, gi disorders, etc)
- Degenerative neuromuscular diseases
- Athletic and working dogs needing increased performance or conditioning
- Pre/post-surgical care and strengthening
- Pain management
- Medical acupuncture
- Diagnostic ultrasound services for other veterinary clinics